David Greenberg has given speeches before national organizations and corporations ranging from the West Point Military Academy to the Pi Kappa Alpha national conference, CNBC to the Museum of American Finance. He offers money management training to professional sports teams, non-profit organizations and Ivy League university students.
As a former board member of the world’s largest physical commodities exchange, he lectures on various subjects including crisis management, leadership and personal and corporate money management. He also gives motivational lectures on ways to overcome life’s hurdles.
Throughout his career, David has appeared on numerous media outlets such as CNN, Fox Business News and Bloomberg. He is frequently interviewed about commodities trading, executive board decisions and business projects and major world events that affect the markets.
Colleges, Universities and Organizations:
- West Point Military Academy
- Columbia University Business School
- Jack Welch Experience at Sacred Heart University
- Syracuse University
- Hofstra University
- Pike University
- Florida Panthers
His speeches include:
- Personal and Corporate Money Management
- Living Under Your Financial Radar
- The Inner Workings of the Boardroom
- The History of NYMEX
- Shift from Open Outcry to Electronic Trading
- Trading Technology
- Risk Management
- Trading Tips
- How to Keep Moving Business Forward